The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Arcanist Raid Guides.
Chaos & Cube Skill Build
You can replace Unlimited Shuffle with Return for additional Crit Chance and Crit Damage buffs.
For Chaos and Cube it is almost mandatory to have the Order of the Emperor Class Engraving on at least level 1.
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Walk around and gather mobs and Elites in a tight pack before using one of your 4 Normal Skills to deal damage and draw your Identity Cards faster.
- Upon drawing Emperor, use it to deal high damage in a big area around you.
- Use the zoning and buffing skills like Checkmate, Unlimited Shuffle and Stream of Edge in between your main Damage Skills.
- Celestial Rain is useful against elites and bosses. Stack 4 Doom Cards on the target, before you use this skill.
- You don't have to be conservative when using your Awakening skill, since you will receive the 40-100% Cooldown refresh from killing Elites/Bosses and the 40% Cooldown Reduction buff from destroying Rift Cores.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using the appropriate gear for their Tier and accessories.
- Use Normal Skills to fill up the Deck Meter and draw cards faster.
- Use Order of the Emperor to deal high damage to monsters around you.
- Stacking Skills provide useful Movement Speed and Crit Chance buffs.
- Use Celestial Rain on elites and boss monsters.
- Killing Elites/Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff. This works on Awakening Skills, so don't be stingy on using them.
Written by Perciculum
Reviewed by Starlast