Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful Skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary Skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Follow the main story quest to Vern Castle until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline unlocks Endure Pain and Terra Break Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
Gravity Impact can be pick up base on preference for a moderate cooldown skill that is able to keep mob packs in place.
- Use Heavy Crush first since it's the lowest cooldown Core generator skill. This way, you will have it back up fast after using your other skill sequences. Follow up with any other Concentration skills (Blue) to get 3 Cores before using any of the Gravity Release skills (Purple) to enhance their damage.
- Power Shoulder and Running Crash are your mobility skills to traverse around quickly when mounting up is inconvenient.
- Jumping Smash is a gap closer after maxing it out and can also be used to move groups of mobs together with you.
- If there are multiple targets, make sure to group them up before bursting them with your Purple skills, as Destroyer's skills cooldown are high.
- Almost every skill used have Paralysis Superarmor. Consuming Cores when using Purple Skills will also grant you a massive amount of shields so that you may ignore incoming attacks and maximize damage with landing Front Attacks with your Purple Skills.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- Destroyer Raid Guide
- Destroyer Chaos Dungeon & Cube Guide
- Destroyer PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your mobility skills to travel around quickly in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Blue skills generate Cores to enhance Purple skill damage.
- Most skills have Paralysis Superarmor to allow Destroyer to ignore stagger from random basic attacks.
- Using Purple skills with Cores consumed will grant you a massive personal shield to ignore most incoming damage.
- Use Heavy Crush first since it's the lowest cooldown Core generator skill. This way, you will have it back up fast after using your other skill sequence.
- Group mob packs up before bursting them with Purple skills for efficiency and to prevent downtime.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Yaen