Challenge Abyssal Dungeon is a weekly activity that lets you revisit older tier content while keeping its difficulty. Thanks to Scales of Harmony, your power is brought in line with the dungeon's requirements. Similar to Challenge Guardian Raids, it provides you with valuable honing materials that you can select based on your item level. Trouble finding specific cards for your card sets? These dungeons provide you with Card Packs tailored to specific regions, letting you narrow down the search. On top of that, the end-of-dungeon loot auction can even drop a Legendary Card Selection Pack for everyone to bid on. Interested in the challenge? Let's find out more about it!
The entrance to Challenge Abyssal Dungeons can be found in all major cities in the game, marked with a icon on the map. Alternatively, the integrated dungeon window(ALT+Q) can be used for easy access from anywhere in the world.
You're given a set of two dungeons to complete, these can be from:
- North Vern (Demon Beast Canyon & Necromancers Origin)
- Rohendel (Hall of the Twisted Warlord & Hildebrandt Palace)
- Yorn (Road of Lament & Forge of Fallen Pride)
Every two weeks this changes, letting you experience them all over again. Dungeons from Feiton and Punika cannot appear.
Requirements & Restrictions
Scales of Harmony is active in the dungeon. This means your Attack Power, Hit Points, Defenses and Combat Stats are scaled down to simulate an appropriate difficulty level.
- Item level 960 is required to participate.
- Limited to one entry per roster each week.
- Gear Set effects are disabled.
- Card Set effects are disabled.
- Talent Skill Trees are disabled.
- Battle items, skills and equipment cannot be changed after leaving the setup area.
Both dungeons provide rewards, therefore it's crucial to complete them each week. These rewards can be traded between your characters in your Roster Storage. On top of the guaranteed rewards, you have a chance to obtain a Legendary Card Pack or a Legendary Card Selection Pack in the end-of-dungeon loot auction and in your personal loot.
- 5x Challenger's Card Pack
- 1-2x Abyssal Destruction Stone Chest
- 4-5x Abyssal Guardian Stone Chest
- 1x Abyssal Protection Chest
- 3-4x Abyssal Shard Chest
- 1-2x Abyssal Leapstone Chest
- 2x Creation Fragment
Card Pack Information
Desolate Meadow Card Pack
Fearless Knight Card Pack
Melodious Snow Card Pack
Dawning Leaf Card Pack
Mysterious Elegant Card Pack
Strong Courage Card Pack
Ebony Leaf Card Pack
Dancing Snow Card Pack
Harmonious Sea Card Pack
- Reach item level 960 to participate in Challenge Abyssal Dungeons.
- Complete them both each week for honing materials and cards.
- Form a group and include a support to save consumables.
- Checkout the Abyssal Dungeon guides if you're struggling with mechanics.
Written by Choilicious
Reviewed by Starlast