Gear Sets in Lost Ark become available starting with Abyssal Dungeons and Abyss Raids. On successful completion, these reward you materials that can be used to craft the set of your choice. Let's go over how to find them and which sets to craft down below.
1. Unlock Abyssal Dungeons & Abyss Raids
- Gaining access to Abyssal Dungeons is done by completing the Main Story Quest line of that particular continent.
- Gaining access to Abyss Raids is done by reaching item level 1370 and completing the quest "[Guide] Abyss Raid Unlocked!". This can be done in your quest journal(J) under guide.
2. Reach the required Item Level
Each content requires you to be a certain item level before you're eligible for entry
3. Complete the Dungeons
By completing these dungeons, you obtain materials unique to each Tier. These are required to craft the set pieces of your choice.
4. Craft your set
The NPC for crafting gear sets can be found in any major city, shown as a sword symbol with a green background on the map. Depending on the gear tier you're crafting, you might have to be in the corresponding continent to do so. Choose a set based on if you're a Damage Dealer or Support and create it here.
Despite the early game sets being very similar in nature, your set choice still impacts your performance depending on if you are Damage Dealer or Support Character. The following are the available gear sets for Tier 1, 2 and 3.
Click on the dropdown to select the gear sets depending on your progression.
Tier 3 Argos Sets
Tier 3 Legion Raid Legendary Sets
Tier 3 Legion Raid Relic Sets
Life Skill, Collectible Farming
If gathering Collectibles, visiting Islands and doing non-combat related things is important to you, consider using multiple set combinations granting you Movement and Attack speed.
Additionally, collect a full set of accessories focused purely on Swfitness to maximize your movement speed even further. Use Spirit Absorption if available to you for even more speed.
- Reach the required item level required to enter Abyssal Dungeons and Abyss Raids.
- Complete them to obtain materials used for crafting gear sets.
- Visit the Abyss Equipment NPC, found in any major city, to craft the set of your choice.
- Use Swiftness together with Movement and Attack speed oriented sets for Life Skill and Collectible farming.
- Wondering which set is the correct choice for your build? The answer can be found in our Build Guides.
Written by Choilicious
Reviewed by Facefoot
Article updated for Legion Raid: Valtan Added Legion Raid Sets
Article updated for Abyss Raid: Argos Added Abyss Raid: Argos